How to Apply
To apply for a license or certificate, complete all applicable forms below and submit with other required materials to the address listed on the application.
BCBA’s and BCaBA’s must submit the following forms:
- Form 06LC001E: Application Form
- Form 06LC002E: Professional Reference Form
- Form 06LC004E: Statement of Professional Disclosure Form
BCaBA’s must also include:
Include the following with application:
- Application fee
- Photocopy of valid photo ID
- Photocopy of current Board Certification
Problems Opening Forms?
Make sure you have a current version of Adobe Reader. Get Adobe Reader. .
- If you have a current version of Adobe Reader, If using a web-browser such as Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Chrome, you may get an error message like:
The document you are trying to load requires Adobe Reader 8 or higher. You may not have the Adobe Reader installed or your viewing environment may not be properly configured to use Adobe Reader.
- Try opening the document with Internet Explorer, if you can.
- If Internet Explorer does not work or is not available to you, right click on the error message and select “Save As”. Save to your computer. Go to the saved file and open from there. It should actually open the document you saved. If not, select “open with Adobe Reader.”
- If you still have problems, let us know.
For questions about the licensure/certification process or to inquire about the status of your license/certificate, email OLBAB@okdhs.org or call 405-882-8620.