How to Apply
To apply for a license or certificate, complete the application form below and submit with other required materials to the address listed on the application.
- A check or money order made out to “DHS”. (See application for fee schedule) Include the applicant’s name or license number in the memo field of the check or money order
- A fully completed application, including signature on page 2. If the application cannot be typed, please print legibly.
- A copy of your National Board License or Certificate (or copy of wallet sized verification card)
Applications with items missing from requirements 1-3 above will not be processed.
For questions about the licensure/certification process or to inquire about the status of your license/certificate, email OLBAB@okdhs.org or call 405-882-8620.
Mail applications to:
DHS – Finance Division
P.O. Box 25352
Oklahoma City, OK 73125
Problems Opening Forms?
Make sure you have a current version of Adobe Reader. Get Adobe Reader.
- If you have a current version of Adobe Reader, If using a web-browser such as Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Chrome, you may get an error message like:
The document you are trying to load requires Adobe Reader 8 or higher. You may not have the Adobe Reader installed or your viewing environment may not be properly configured to use Adobe Reader.
- Try opening the document with a different browser, if you can.
- If a different browser does not work or is not available to you, right click on the error message and select “Save As”. Save to your computer. Go to the saved file and open from there. It should actually open the document you saved. If not, select “open with Adobe Reader.”
- If you still have problems, let us know.